Whether you're a professional or a dedicated amateur artist, writer, or performer, West Medford Open Studios allows you to share your talents with the West Medford community. If you live and work in West Medford, you can open your studio up for visitors. If you would like to be hosted at one of our many open studio sites, we can also accommodate you.
- Early Bird Registration deadline: January 13, 2020
- Early Bird Registration fee: $60
- Final Registration Deadline is February 10, 2020 and fee is $70.
- Early bird musicians pay nothing! If you'll be performing music, register before January 13, 2020 and your registration is FREE.
- We cannot accommodate registrations received after February 10, 2020.
You can choose to pay online or send a check later. After you have completed your registration, you will be able to add images for use on the WMOS website and advertising materials.
About your website listing
Every artist who registers for WMOS will have an Artist Page on our website. The page will go live a month before the event and stay up for several months afterward, allowing you to promote your work before and after Open Studios. You will be able to include the following information:
- Up to six images of your work
- Images must be in JPEG format. Files shouldn't be larger than 2.5 MB in size. (For advanced users: the images displayed on the website will be no larger than 500 pixels high).
- Name your files with your last name and a serial number; e.g. "Lastname1.jpg," "Lastname2.jpg," etc. We will display them in that order.
- Writers may submit PDFs of their writing.
- If we choose your images for printed materials we may contact you for a larger image file.
- Biography and artist's statement
For best results, limit statements and biographies to 200 words each. Longer statements, lists, and other long material do not display well on our website. If you participated in 2019 you may review your statement and biography on the artist pages.